Re: i know -- let's play bridge!

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: i know -- let's play bridge!
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:50:02 -0700 (PDT)

Taking the letters "Tom Lord" in your analysis as variables, and the
entire note as an abstraction:

Si!

(Personally, I like some variations on _tournament bridge_ --
particularly those variations where we all remember that the goal is
to gather and be happy and shapern our minds and do good works and
make our environment incrementally better in a works-and-days kind of
mode....  I think there are some other players who suffer a
disabilitating lack of trust that would make that possible, though,
and I am beyond exhaustion at trying to win them over.... at least
that's my (repeated and extensive) experience.)

-t

---
   Avoid trusting FSBs to support cool hacks.  They aren't worthy of
   that trust.