New to guile & scheme

From: jacbre
Subject: New to guile & scheme
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 01:04:36 +0200

Hello everybody!

I have been experimenting with guile for the last two weeks while
trying to learn scheme via SICP. I don't know much yet, but so far I
like scheme a lot and try to use guile (1.5.4) for the test scripts of
a small numeric application I 'm writing.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the guile developers for their efforts. The
amount and quality of documentation seems very good, especially
considering the fact that it wasn't there a year ago. The srfi support
is also impressive, as far as I can tell no other scheme system
supports so many of them.

Best regards.