Re: top-down design + nevermind

From: Chris Beggy
Subject: Re: top-down design + nevermind
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:08:48 -0400

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> so how to choose the style that fits best for the job?

It probably depends on the people, and their inclinations at a
given time.  In a good case, it sorts naturally, and enough
people are architecting, enough people are library building and
enough are auditing test suites and generating docs.

> guile-user cc'ed, to also mention how little reponse there was to the
> mailinglist unification (5 resp., 4 yes).  perhaps the question was not
> worthy of the survey idea.  damn, i knew i was nuts.

Oops, I must have missed that questionnaire.

> what is guile's direction, btw?

What do you think?

Chris