Re: Removing breakpoints/debugging stuff from CVS head

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: Removing breakpoints/debugging stuff from CVS head
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:45:24 +0200

On 6/12/05, Neil Jerram <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can I just check that you're not misunderstanding me?

I did. You wrote that you would remove ice-9/debugger/*, so I thought
you would, for example, remove
guile-core/ice-9/debugger/command-loop.scm which is part of what
happens when you type (debug).

> > And, if you decide to make guile-core releases without the debugger,
> > it might be a good idea if Marius or you consult with RMS first.
>
> I find it difficult to see why this should be needed.  Do you still
> think this, taking into account my comments above?

Nope. I agree that, if the emacs interface is still under development,
one could postpone maintaining it in and releaseing it from the core
package.