Re: Clean Guile code from C program

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Clean Guile code from C program
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 20:04:39 +0000

"Jose Martin" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all, I need to use a program in C that is designed to be used in
> Guile. I'm not a Guile user myself so I don't know well how to remove
> the Guile code from the C program, so that I can run it without Guile
> (Please, don't be ofended for that ;) ).

Hi Jose,

Others are already giving useful advice, so I won't duplicate that.
I'd be interested to hear a bit more, though, about what the program
is, how it came to use Guile until now, and why you are interested now
in taking Guile out.

(I'm not offended; but curious, and wondering if there are any other
options that we could help you with.)

Best wishes,
     Neil