geiser release

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: geiser release
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 02:11:24 +0200

Hi,

I've been working on a new scheme-emacs interaction thingie for a while,
and it's come to the point of being quite usable. Think of Slime for
Scheme, with Guile its best supported back-end. Although, of course,
we're not there yet, i'm hoping to improve things, perhaps based on your
criticism and feature requests :)

If you feel like giving it a try, the git incantation is

  git clone http://git.hacks-galore.org/geiser.git

Look at the README file, the only extant documentation so far, for
details (including installation instructions). I've also posted a
perfectly useless blog entry at my programming-musings.org.

Any feedback extremely welcome!

Happy hacking,
jao
--
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach,