[guile-user] Ideas for Documentation

From: Karl Winterling
Subject: [guile-user] Ideas for Documentation
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 14:35:01 -0700

Hi,

I've thought about writing an "official tutorial" for Guile directed
at application users who have no programming experience. I thought
it's best to see what the community thinks given that educational
approaches are so politically charged. Anything I write would probably
focus a lot on discrete math and describing the rationale for Scheme's
design, which might be boring or difficult for certain people.

---Karl