Re: [Swig-user] swig guile2

From: Tristan Colgate
Subject: Re: [Swig-user] swig guile2
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 07:53:55 +0100

I've reworked it so that it is a replacement for the existing guile
module and have made some headway on the test suite (much of it now
"passes", in that the test cases don't give errors/warnings, but I'd
like to rework it to actually run a few more tests rather than just
compile).

  The big gap at the moment is documentation, and the linkage options
(which I don't fully understand yet).

  I will keep you posted on my progress.

--
Tristan Colgate-McFarlane