Re: [ANN] gzochi project development release 0.7

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [ANN] gzochi project development release 0.7
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:36:05 -0400

Actually, I should revise that statement.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Julian Graham <address@hidden> wrote:
> I believe that the Scheme code that runs server-side in a gzochi
> application is explicitly freed from restriction by Guile's license:
> https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs-2.0/guile-ref/Guile-License.html.

The server-side API is licensed under the GPLv3, so any /distribution/
of server-side game code that relies on these APIs would need to be
licensed under compatible terms. (There's obviously no obligation to
distribute the code, though.)

Sorry for any confusion!