Re: A couple of questions about goops method parameters

From: Taylan Ulrich Bayirli/Kammer
Subject: Re: A couple of questions about goops method parameters
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 22:18:09 +0200

Panicz Maciej Godek <address@hidden> writes:

> [...] I think that it is a big problem of Scheme, that it does not
> have any noncontroversial and commonly accepted way for creating named
> tuples.

Does SRFI-9 not count because it creates tuple *types* and doesn't
support immediate creation of tuples of an "anonymous type"?  (Could be
an interesting feature, though not sure how useful in the end.)  Or do
you just not consider SRFI-9 to be commonly accepted?  AFAIK it's pretty
widely implemented, and for the record(!) it's been standardized as a
part of R7RS-small.

Taylan