[potluck dish] an small GTP lib for playing Go game with Scheme

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: [potluck dish] an small GTP lib for playing Go game with Scheme
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:20:25 +0800

GTP stands for Go Text Protocol is a protocol used by several engines
for playing the board game Go on the computer. The GTP1 is implemented
in GNU Go.

Maybe someone here remember the news:
Google’s AI beat a professional Go player
http://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/01/27/googles-ai-beat-a-professional-go-player-and-its-kind-of-a-big-deal/

Well, at that time I feel I'd like to try to play Go with Scheme on my
own way. ;-)

I was busy to celebrate Chinese new year last few weeks, so I didn't
have much time to hack. ;-P
This project is still preliminary, but it works if you installed GNU Go.

I'd like to implement some algorithms on it to make sure Guile has
little AI. ;-D

Here it is:
https://github.com/NalaGinrut/goile