Re: Debug setup in emacs

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Debug setup in emacs
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 08:15:50 +0200

Hi Fredrik,

Il giorno lun 7 set 2020 alle ore 22:01 Fredrik Salomonsson <
plattfot@posteo.net> ha scritto:

> Thank you for pointing this out to me and the links to the blog posts.

My pleasure ☺

And as a follup question. What do people use when debugging guile code?

I don't debug much, personally

I know some people have been using the "pk" procedure

It displays the arguments you pass to it in the terminal and returns the
same arguments, untouched

So you can sprinkle it all around

I've had my issues with it though

I never tried with (format #f) as you suggested

Also, there's the "trace tool (try "(help) in the repl to read about it)

This is all I know

Maybe someone else can chime in, here

Also, I'm wondering if this issue doesn't deserve a thread on its own 😶