GOOPS question

From: Damien Mattei
Subject: GOOPS question
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:10:12 +0200

hi,
i want to create a growable vector class in Guile,
such as std::vector or python list,
first i do not know if it exist already? seems not

i want to use GOOPS but i do not understand how the superclass could be
accessed,used, instanciate...
for example in the doc there is:
(define-class <my-complex> (<number>) r i #:name "Complex")

seems <number> superclass is of no use

for my growable vector i would like to use array as superclass?
but perhaps should it be just a slot as array are a subset of growable
array ,so a subclass

anyway if i write something ike that:
(define-class <gvector> (<array>) .....
how can i use the <array> object?

i think perhaps i should not define a superclass or <object> as super
class....
any advice welcome...

Damien