Use Chickadee to render animation to file?

From: Jack Hill
Subject: Use Chickadee to render animation to file?
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 12:38:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guilers!

I've been experimenting with David Thompson's Chickadeeā°. I'm really enjoying using agendas and scripts to create animations. My problem is (at least right now) I don't want to create an interactive game-like thing. Instead, I'm creating a deterministic animation. I'd like to start out with some Guile code and end up with a video file.

What I hope to do is to program the animation using all the nice features of Chickadee, but instead of displaying it on a screen, output the frames that would be drawn to files. Does this seem possible? How would I go about it?

0: https://dthompson.us/projects/chickadee.html

Best,
Jack