Re: Curiosity: Microkernel implemented in Guile ?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Curiosity: Microkernel implemented in Guile ?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 23:38:52 +0800

Many folks shared great Scheme for lower-level. I think I have to clarify
that I agree that Scheme is good for low-level, depends on implementation.
But we are talking about Guile, and Guile was not designed for that
purpose, it's dedicated to extend C program, so the better choice is to
extend a C microkernel with Guile. That is what it was designed for,
originally.