Re: Looking for graph library

From: Dmitry Polyakov
Subject: Re: Looking for graph library
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 14:13:19 +0500

Could you provide examples of graph creation? It's not entirely obvious
to me how they need to be created via graph-cons.

I tried doing something like this:

(define test                            ;name
        (graph-cons (context            ; making context
                     "this-is-label"    ;context label
                     (list (link "this-is-label-1" 1)) ;first link
                     (list (link "this-is-label-2" 1))) ;second link
                    graph-null))                        ;initial graph

This structure is created without problems, but when I want to draw it
through (draw test)

Then I get an error:

ice-9/boot-9.scm:1685:16: In procedure raise-exception:
In procedure struct-vtable: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting
struct): 1

Entering a new prompt.  Type `,bt' for a backtrace or `,q' to continue.

--
sanity level in trouble