guix-devel

Re: Removing/replacing “Guix in action” video from the home page?

From: jbranso
Subject: Re: Removing/replacing “Guix in action” video from the home page?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 19:57:52 +0000

Ahh.  Thanks for reminding me!  I forgot about those "guix pull warnings".
I have a local guix channel.  I can disable that for the video.  I will
also add --max=jobs=1 to the daemon side for the video.

I do agree with you that the video is too long, because the XDG mime step
takes some time to finish.  I wonder what I have mis-configured...I'm using
Guix system on a Librebooted T400.  ext4.

I can always remove the audio.  :)

I'll remake said video removing the guix pull errors, and maybe the commands
will not take so long to finish.

Thanks,

Joshua