guix-devel

Re: Inkscape export errors

From: Thorsten Wilms
Subject: Re: Inkscape export errors
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 18:34:16 +0200

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:53:58 +0000
Ekaitz Zarraga <ekaitz@elenq.tech> wrote:

> I'm experiencing export errors in Inkscape 1.0.1 on several formats
> like DXF or Optimized SVG. I'm getting the following error:

> I suppose it's because python-lxml package is not included in
> Inkscape. Is there any reason for that?

For optimized SVG, the error is due to missing the package scour, which
I meant to report, but was just reminded of because of your email.

---
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apport/report.py:13: DeprecationWarning:
the imp module is deprecated in favour of importlib; see the module's
documentation for alternative uses import fnmatch, glob, traceback,
errno, sys, atexit, locale, imp Traceback (most recent call last): File
"output_scour.py", line 11, in <module> import scour
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'scour'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "output_scour.py", line 17, in <module>
    """)
inkex.utils.DependencyError: Failed to import module 'scour'.
Please make sure it is installed (e.g. using 'pip install scour'
  or 'sudo apt-get install python-scour') and try again.
---

--
Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@freenet.de>