guix-devel

Re: Apply for commit access

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Apply for commit access
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 21:51:24 -0500

Yes, translations should now go through weblate, at https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/guix/website/

We also manage the cookbook, manual, guix and packages there, though I still need to announce it :)

Le 14 janvier 2021 16:14:35 GMT-05:00, "Ludovic Courtès" <ludo@gnu.org> a écrit :
Hi,

Peng Mei Yu <pengmeiyu@riseup.net> skribis:

Can I apply for commit access to guix-artwork.git? I may make changes
to the Chinese translation and fix small bugs like this one:
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/45416.

My understanding is that translations will now be hosted elsewhere, with
the on-going migration to Weblate. Julien, can you confirm?

Additional access to guix.git will also be great. I won't make
frequent commits.

Please see
<https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Commit-Access.html>.

Thanks for helping out!