guix-devel

Re: core-updates-frozen: Planning for the last world rebuild

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: core-updates-frozen: Planning for the last world rebuild
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 19:54:52 +0000

Hey!

> have more system tests passing. Currently 16 out of 87 are
> broken. Except for the nfs-root-fs that has always been broken, the
> other tests probably cover user configurations out there.

Made some progress here but there are still a bit more work needed:

* childhurd (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901219/details)
 => gnumach build appears to be broken.

* dovecot (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901189/details)
 => dovecot build appears to be broken.

* patchwork (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901227/details)
 => python-django-pipeline build (dependency of patchwork) appears to be
  broken.

* ganeti-kvm (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901158/details)
 => ganeti build appears to be broken.

* ganeti-lxc (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901157/details)
 => same reason.

* getmail (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901187/details)
 => dovecot build appears to be broken.

* gui-installed-desktop-os-encrypted
  (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/923078/details)
 => emacs-exwm build is broken presumably because of
  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/50066.

* jami-provisioning (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901214/details) and
 jami (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901213/details)
 => sobjectizer build appears to be broken.

* ldap (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/901179/details)
 => 389-ds-base build appears to be broken.

The overall status can be seen here:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/24933/dashboard. Let's get those tests fixed
so that we can start this branch on good grounds!

Thanks,

Mathieu