guix-devel

More rebuilds might be required under some circumstances.

From: jgart
Subject: More rebuilds might be required under some circumstances.
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 09:19:07 -0600

hi ludo,

Hope all is well!

In the manual (guix.texi), you mentioned that "More rebuilds might be required
under some circumstances" when running --list-dependent.

What are those circumstances? Could you help us document the circumstances
so we can have the background context/more explanations on that?

If you reply to this I can make a patch to provide more context there
from what you explained here.

all best,

jgart