guix-devel

Re: [Guix Website] A Search Page for Packages

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: [Guix Website] A Search Page for Packages
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:21:34 +0000

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

> One thing I noticed is that i18n support seems to be missing.
>
> It’s OK to keep that for later, but how about making sure URLs are
> prepared to handle that, by adding /en in the path?
>
> That is, from:
> https://packages.guix.gnu.org/packages/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/
> to:
> https://packages.guix.gnu.org/en/packages/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/

On a similar subject, would it be sensible to remove the packages/ bit
from the URL, e.g. this?

  https://packages.guix.gnu.org/en/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/

> Sysadmin-wise, we’ll need a proper service in (sysadmin web), Chris.
> :-)  (I can help with that if needed.)

I should be able to get to it at some point as well, I need to write a
service for the qa-frontpage, so hopefully I can do some copy and
pasting.

Chris