guix-devel

Re: guix open

From: John Kehayias
Subject: Re: guix open
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:45:35 +0000

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 08:43 AM, jgart wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 12:07:32 +0100 Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:
>> ‘guix show’ prints the home page URL, which is clickable in recent
>> terminal emulators.  Do we need something more?
>
> Hi Ludo, what terminal emulator are using, kitty or alakitty?

I am not Ludo (last I checked), but I use kitty and can click on links to open
them in a browser. Even the "location" field will work, opening it from the
store. I'm not sure what is set by default, perhaps ctrl+left click as that's
what I have on one computer. While another I definitely changed it so it is
just a regular left click.