guix-devel

The Guix Days! (FOSDEM 2023)

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: The Guix Days! (FOSDEM 2023)
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:12:23 +0100

Dear all,

We are organizing the Guix Days, satellite to FOSDEM.  Guix Days are 2
days for hacking and discussion open to everybody interested in Guix,
from core developer to newcomer.

When?  The 2 days right before FOSDEM:
  Thursday and Friday, February 2nd and 3rd, 2023.

Where?  The usual place in Brussels:
  Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICAB), Rue Amedee Lynen 8, 1210 Brussels

More details here:

    https://libreplanet.org/wiki/FOSDEM2023-guix-days

Guix Days are free to attend!  We can only receive up to 40 people for
the Guix Days (previously, we had 35) and we need to reserve the
catering.  So, please sign up on the LibrePlanet link above (add your
name as Participants) if you intend to come.  If we happen to have too
many people to attend the meeting, the first 40 who signed up have a
guaranteed entry.  If you don't want to subscribe to the wiki, you can
send a request to Pjotr, Manolis or myself.

See some past editions:

    https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix

FOSDEM is an awesome free software conference and almost everyone who
goes once keeps coming because there is something for everyone.  The
conference is back as a physical conference.  Please check the devroom
“Declarative and Minimalistic Computing”.  Among many other devrooms
[1].

https://fosdem.org/2023/schedule/track/declarative_and_minimalistic_computing/

See some last years amazing FOSDEM program:

  https://archive.fosdem.org/2020/schedule
  https://archive.fosdem.org/2019/schedule

Hope to see you there!

1: <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-12/msg00024.html>