guix-devel

Re: KDE in core-updates

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: KDE in core-updates
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 14:53:12 +0100

A quick update on KDE in core-updates:

kcodecs also fails

I tried to update extra-cmake-files and kwayland to the next version 5.99,
which also forced me to update plasma-wayland-protocols to 1.9.0.
But then kwayland shows three test failures instead of one...

The latest KDE version is 5.104, so we could try to update further,
but I did not have time to pursue the tests for the time being.
If someone would like to have a look, that would be most welcome.

Andreas