guix-devel

Re: gnu: inetutils: Update to 2.4.

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: gnu: inetutils: Update to 2.4.
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 13:43:48 -0700

Hi Maxim,

On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 6:11 PM Maxim Cournoyer
<maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Until everybody has a good grasp of the new process, I think sticking to
> the documented one may be best for now

The bug was retitled 'core-updates' per your request. [1]

I didn't mean to set a tone in the discussion and merely hoped to
embrace—by mistake it turns out—an existing consensus. My apologies!

May this action please invite further dialog, as needed.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/62154