guix-devel

New Home service: Pantalaimon

From: Kjartan Óli Águstsson
Subject: New Home service: Pantalaimon
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:38:27 +0000

I've been working on a home service for the pantalaimon matrix reverse
proxy (https://github.com/matrix-org/pantalaimon/).  I have been
successfully using successfully for a while now, so I believe it could
be useful to others.  I've attached the service definition, and would
welcome comments from people with more experience in this area of Guix.

Also if there is interest in this service should it go into a new file
in gnu/home/services or into one of the existing files?

Kjartan Oli Agustsson
GPG Key fingerprint: 4801 0D71 49C0 1DD6 E5FD  6AC9 D757 2FE3 605E E6B0