guix-devel

Re: Updates for Go

From: Nguyễn Gia Phong
Subject: Re: Updates for Go
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 10:52:09 +0900

On 2023-08-17 at 23:54+02:00, Wilko Meyer wrote:
> Is there a list of current TODOs somewhere? Or would one start
> by bumping packages to build with a more recent/non-EoL go version
> and see if that works out?

Most Go packages are quite dated by a few years,
so that's probably a good idea.

One does not simply drive by a thread without personal agenda,
so I hereby request thy mentorship on adding the senpai IRC client:
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64222

I've been asking for eyes on #guix on Libera but mostly got ghosted )-;