guix-devel

Re: Process for reviewing patches as someone without commit access

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: Process for reviewing patches as someone without commit access
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 01:37:56 +0200

Hi Felix,

On Wed, 06 Sep 2023 at 12:01, Felix Lechner via "Development of GNU Guix and
the GNU System distribution." <guix-devel@gnu.org> wrote:

> Usually, helpful reviews come from people with more experience. In
> your system they come from folks with less. That seems upside down to
> me.

Well, I think we are not there.  Maybe I am missing the proposal about
levels.  Somehow, I think there is not enough regular contributors for
having kind of levels.  Well, that’s not Debian. ;-)

Aside that considering how Savannah is configured today, commit access
are all or nothing.

Cheers,
simon