guix-devel

Re: GUI for Guix

From: Adam Faiz
Subject: Re: GUI for Guix
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 08:53:28 +0000

> The last message in that issue discussion is mine:

>    FWIW M-x guix-installed-packages (and all the other stuff) works for me

> Is it *actually* broken?  If it is and you can provide information on
how to trigger the broken behavior we might be a step closer to fixing
it.

I assumed that M-x guix-installed-packages already worked, so I wanted to test
the main menu instead.

I did the following steps:
1. M-x guix
2. Chose 'packages' by pressing p
3. Go to the search by pressing s

I can't paste the error anytime soon since I don't have my laptop with me, but
I remember that there was a REPL error with something being undefined.