guix-devel

Re: GUIX days and FOSDEM 2024

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: GUIX days and FOSDEM 2024
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 20:41:55 +0000

We want to thank everyone for the excellent Guix days with over 40
people attending and a great devroom today. Nothing about this is to
be taken for granted. Mes, Guix and Guile are going from strength to
strength and the community is awe inspiring. We feel empowered.

Thank you all! Let's do it again in 2025.

Pjotr & Manolis.