guix-devel

Re: Core-updates coordination and plans

From: Vivien Kraus
Subject: Re: Core-updates coordination and plans
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 18:53:02 +0100

Hello,

Le mercredi 31 janvier 2024 à 17:44 +0100, Josselin Poiret a écrit :
> Also, I see that most of the patches that were requested to be merged
> into c-u (like the big pages for jemalloc) actually got pushed, are
> there any other (well-tested) ones we can go for at the same time as
> the
> glibc rebuild?  I will stress that this is about *core* packages now,
> I feel that it's too late to introduce more complications and delay
> the
> update any longer.

Is it too late to ask if you could cherry-pick the commits that show up
in the d6462be6a8..b701a7018d range (from gnu: eudev: Update to 3.2.14.
to gnu: upower: Update to 1.90.2. inclusive)? We have them on gnome-
team, but maybe it would rather belong in core-updates.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien