guix-europe

Membership fee 2023

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Membership fee 2023
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 18:18:03 +0200

Hello all,

just a quick reminder to those who have not yet paid their 2023 membership
fee, which is due regardless of the date at which your membership started:
It would be nice if you could make a wire transfer of 10€ to the account
with details attached.

If in doubt, just get back to me. And if you do not wish to continue your
membership, please also get back to me. I would like to provide the yearly
assembly with an up-to-date membership list and correct accounts for my
successor at the Treasury ;-)

All the best,

Andreas