guix-europe

Date for the next Guix General Assembly meeting

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Date for the next Guix General Assembly meeting
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 13:12:42 +0200

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing good. Now I must state that Iam a bit curious to ask if it would make sense for us to decide on a date for the next Guix General Assembly? Maybe it could even make sense to make it into a in person event taking place in France this year hehe. Maybe we could in that case aim to have the meeting taking place sometime during the summer hehe.

--
Kinds regards Oliver Propst
https://twitter.com/Opropst