guix-europe

Re: Date for the next Guix General Assembly meeting

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Date for the next Guix General Assembly meeting
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 18:40:18 +0200

Hello,

Am Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 01:12:42PM +0200 schrieb Oliver Propst:
> Hello everyone I hope you are all doing good. Now I must state that Iam a
> bit curious to ask if it would make sense for us to decide on a date for the
> next Guix General Assembly? Maybe it could even make sense to make it into a
> in person event taking place in France this year hehe. Maybe we could in
> that case aim to have the meeting taking place sometime during the summer
> hehe.

indeed we need to fix a date, sometime in May or June; and probably again
online. An in person event would need a bit of time to prepare... And we
already have the Guix Days in Brussels. Well, having a second meeting in
summer/autumn could be nice as well; I enjoyed the additional occasion
to get together during the 10 year celebration last year.

Andreas