guix-europe

Re: Thank you

From: indieterminacy
Subject: Re: Thank you
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 20:29:34 +0200

On 31-05-2023 20:00, Andreas Enge wrote:
Thanks for trying, and for keeping us updated!

Andreas the top poster

I have found somebody keen on arranging Guix workshops in London in any case:
https://social.coop/@fabionatali@octodon.social/110459985968494051

I mentioned Id be approaching this group, feel free to reach out to the individual given they'd like a (lowkey) meetup in June.