guix-europe

Meet Guix at Capitole du Libre in Toulouse, nov. 18-19

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Meet Guix at Capitole du Libre in Toulouse, nov. 18-19
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:10:12 +0200

Hi,

Some of us will be in Toulouse, INP-N7, 26 rue Riquet on 18 & 19
november for Capitole du Libre:

    https://capitoledulibre.org/

We will stand in Village Associatif.  Let us know if you can help us
at the event.  Well, I do not know exactly what means "a stand" since
it will be the first for me. :-)  I guess it mainly consists to be
around the Guix booth, chat with people about why Guix is awesome! and
maybe demo some Guix features.

Feel free to share your ideas. :-)

Concretely, if you are planning to come, let synchronize and share the
fun.  Andreas and I will be there.  Who is in?  Do not be shy and drop
an email; off-list possibly.

If you are there, please stop at the wonderful Guix kakemono and say hi.

Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
simon

PS: The event is in French-speaking.