guix-europe

Re: Meet Guix at Capitole du Libre in Toulouse, nov. 18-19

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Meet Guix at Capitole du Libre in Toulouse, nov. 18-19
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 09:09:46 +0200

Am Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 10:17:01PM +0200 schrieb Vivien Kraus:
> > Some of us will be in Toulouse, INP-N7, 26 rue Riquet on 18 & 19
> > november for Capitole du Libre:
> > We will stand in Village Associatif.  Let us know if you can help us
> > at the event.  Well, I do not know exactly what means "a stand" since
> > it will be the first for me. :-)  I guess it mainly consists to be
> > around the Guix booth, chat with people about why Guix is awesome!
> > and
> > maybe demo some Guix features.
> > Feel free to share your ideas. :-)

Personally I am always drawn to strange hardware. So if anyone coming
has a single board computer running Guix (Guix system?), this would be
nice to show. Actually we would also need a screen then; I have a spare
one, but it would be difficult to transport by bus and train.

We need stickers! Julien, were you not the one buying our latest batch?
Maybe we could order more, we should have Guix Foundation pay for it.

We need flyers! Maybe print a number of reference cards? It looks like the
project is missing a promotional flyer to be given to attract newcomers.

> Je compte bien y aller !

Chouette! L'idée serait que plus on est nombreux, plus on peut alterner
sur le stand et aussi profiter nous-mêmes de quelques présentations et
autres stands. Je viens les deux jours, mais arrive assez tard samedi
(11h27 à la gare) et repars assez tôt dimanche (17h24 de la gare).

Andreas