guix-europe

Re: Discontinuing data.guix.gnu.org?

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Discontinuing data.guix.gnu.org?
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 19:33:13 +0100

In terms of finance, our last blocker is that I still don't have access to the
account, but Andreas does, so we should be able to take responsibility for the
cost relatively easily.

Ideally, we would take ownership of the machine(s), so we don't overcomplicate
our finances by having to reimburse someone regularly.