guix-europe

Re: Announcing Meetups on Guix Foundation website?

From: Tanguy LE CARROUR
Subject: Re: Announcing Meetups on Guix Foundation website?
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 11:35:17 +0100

Simon,

Quoting Simon Tournier (2024-02-05 10:10:57)
> On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 at 18:17, Tanguy LE CARROUR <tanguy@bioneland.org> wrote:
>
> > -0 for announcement, but… +1 for keeping a trace!
>
> Could you remind me the meaning of 0- and 0+.  I guess it is not about
> blood. ;-)
> Well, -1 and +1 are clear: disagree and agree.
> At Guix Days, Christine spoke about these 2 other level... the meaning
> was clear and I though: "yeah good idea".  But now the subtelty is not
> clear.

For `-0`, I wrote, and I quote: "Unconfortable, but don’t want to stop the
process".
And I added "try to reach a consensus".

It’s not really that I’m unconfortable announcing it on the Foundation’s
website, more like "I’m too lazy to announce it there!".
But we could have a permanent message saying: "It’s announced *via* Guix
Help/Devel mailing list" (with a link to the archive).

--
Tanguy