health-i18n

Re: What are "Operational Area" and "Operational Sector"

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: What are "Operational Area" and "Operational Sector"
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 14:08:31 +0100

Dear Tumashu
On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 17:31:12 +0800 (CST)
tumashu <tumashu@163.com> wrote:

> HI:
>

>   I want to know what are "Operational Area" and "Operational
> Sector",    similar country_subdivision?

Operational Areas and Operational Sectors are geo-administrative
sanitary areas. Sometimes they are the same as provinces or
municipalities, sometime they differ.

Operational Areas are composed of operational sectors. This concept is
quite important in epidemiology.

ALl the best
Luis