health-i18n

Re:Re: What are "Operational Area" and "Operational Sector"

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Re: What are "Operational Area" and "Operational Sector"
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 08:23:44 +0800 (CST)

At 2020-08-13 05:25:45, "Luis Falcon" <falcon@gnuhealth.org> wrote:
>On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:46:39 +0800 (CST)
>tumashu  <tumashu@163.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can "Operational Area" translate to "Areas covered by health
>> services"? The "health services"  are provided by hospital or Health
>> Administration.
>Not really.... some people on those areas might not have health
>coverage... but probably we could use a better term for the upcoming
>release, such as "Sanitary regions" and "Sanitary sectors".

Hard understand :-)

If we can not conside  "Operational Area" from health service provide,  can we
conside
it from health demands or needs?

for example:   "Operational Area" is an  area,  health demand or need of people
live in this area
will be consided by hospital or Health  Administration.

If we do not conside an area's demand  and do not provide health service for
this area, why
we should manage this area's info in HMIS?