health-i18n

Re: What are "Operational Area" and "Operational Sector"

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: What are "Operational Area" and "Operational Sector"
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 16:53:30 +0200

Am 10.08.2020 um 16:27 schrieb tumashu:
please search Subdivision

Thank you, now I see: Context: field:gnuhealth.birth_certificate,country_subdivision:

In my opinion it is the Province. If you choose within GNU Health demo-database Demographics - Birth certificates - Zenon Betz you find Subdivision: Las Palmas. Clicking on that it says: Type: Province

http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8000/index.html#health36/model/gnuhealth.birth_certificate/1;name=%22Birth%20certificates%22&views=%5Bnull%2Cnull%5D

But probably it depends on use in different countries: some use province, some use a different term. In Austria e.g. federal state.

All the best

Edgar