help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Ellipsoids

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Ellipsoids
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:35:26 +0100

Hello Hans and Martijn,

I've read through your explanations.  I have a passing acquaintance with the
concepts involved.  It will be awhile before I'm able to ask an intelligent
question.  I've got the books _Lineare Algebra_ by Klaus Jaenich and  _Lineare
Algebra und Analytische Geometrie_ by another author, but from the same
series, Springer-Lehrbuecher, and I'll start working through them as I find
time (not easy at the moment).

Many thanks to both of you.

Laurence