help-3dldf

Re: [help-3dldf] Re: HELP TO INSTALL 1.2.0.0 RELESASE.

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: [help-3dldf] Re: HELP TO INSTALL 1.2.0.0 RELESASE.
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:04:14 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005, Laurence Finston wrote:

> I'll fix it and upload new versions.

I've done this now.  However, it only required changing a few files, so
I've attached them as a "tarball" (compressed archive file).  It
contains these files:

These have been changed:

ttemp/CWEB/gsltmplt.web
ttemp/CWEB/Makefile.am
ttemp/CWEB/creatnew.web
ttemp/CWEB/main.web

I made a change in this one, that doesn't have anything to do with the
error:

ttemp/CWEB/pprgstmt.w

The following files go in `3DLDF-1.2.0.0/DOC/TEXINFO/TEXIPP'.  You don't
really have to bother, though.  I had to change them because `ctangle' is no
longer
available on my system.  However, `ctang3DL' is automatically built when
building 3DLDF.  I just changed the calls to the former to calls to the
latter.

ttemp/TEXIPP/gtxp
ttemp/TEXIPP/Makefile.am
ttemp/TEXIPP/runit

If you just replace the files from the `CWEB' directory, you shouldn't
need to call `configure' again.  `make <anything>' should cause those
parts of `configure' that are needed to be run.  However, this isn't
foolproof, so if it doesn't work, you'll have to run `configure' by hand.

I'll be here until 8:00 PM, so please let me know about any other problems
that might crop up.

Laurence