Re: [Help-bash] append to $@ one by one

From: Peng Yu
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] append to $@ one by one
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 19:29:20 -0500

Again, you are exaggerating my point. I never said every feature that I
thought about should be implemented. Neither it should be every feature
that I think of should be dismissed. For this one, the rationale is that
all arrays should support the same operations. If such uniformity can not
be supported due to practical software engineering constraints, the reasons
must be analyzed and backed by data instead of being dismissed bluntly.

--
Regards,
Peng