Re: Why yacc_EOF is used as a list_terminator for for_command?

From: Koichi Murase
Subject: Re: Why yacc_EOF is used as a list_terminator for for_command?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 21:18:21 +0900

2021年5月12日(水) 21:11 Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev <fxmbsw7@gmail.com>:
> oh i see
> so whats the conclusion

I'm not sure if it is already concluded. Peng pointed out that it's
unnecessary in the syntax rule, which I agree with. Peng claims it's
``incorrect'', which I don't agree with. I think it's just a kind of
``overloading'' of the concept ``list_terminator'' for convenience,
which is reused in the definition of `for' statement. I'm not sure
what Peng would say about this way of thinking in the next reply if
any.

--
Koichi