Re: Passing list of filename suffixes to script.

From: Greg Wooledge
Subject: Re: Passing list of filename suffixes to script.
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 13:01:28 -0400

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 06:57:34PM +0200, dora-solomon@brusseler.com wrote:
> Yes, it is for an rsync functionality.  I would like to gather the suffixes
> together as I
>
> will do some other checks in addition to rsync and some status logs.

Showing us an example of the rsync command you want to create would be
ideal.

In the absence of that, I'll just guess that you want to receive a list
of suffixes, such as:

.c
.h
,v

And generate a command like this:

rsync --accept="*.c" --accept="*.h" --accept="*,v"

Here's how I would do it:

#!/bin/bash

args=()
for arg; do