Re: memory management of all_visible_functions return

From: Robert E. Griffith
Subject: Re: memory management of all_visible_functions return
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:39:19 -0400

Is the posix standard kept on opengroup.org? I just created an account there and spent some time looking but have not found it yet. One link that I thought was going to be it prompted me to login again (I think to the austin group section) but my new credentials would not work for that login.

Should I be able to access it for free? Is there a "shell" subsection that bash complies with?

--BobG