Re: Bison-1.28 Semantic Parser

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Bison-1.28 Semantic Parser
Date: 02 Oct 2000 11:12:33 +0200

>>>>> "Hans" == Hans Aberg <address@hidden> writes:

Hans> I made a Metrowerks MacOS CW Pro plugin out of Bison-1.28, and
Hans> for that purpose, I need some descriptions on how the semantic
Hans> parser works. -- The Bison docs with the distribution seem to
Hans> not have that.

Hans> Please help with a URL, or something. A simple test example
Hans> would help, because I could use it to figure out how the
Hans> skeleton file bison.hairy should be edited for CW/MacOS (which
Hans> must be done by hand).

I know no such examples.  Contribution to the documentation and/or
pointers to such examples would be greatly appreciated.

        Akim